Wouldn’t it be great if you could hear notes on a recording and find them on your guitar instantly? Intervals are the link between hearing notes and finding them on the guitar. For the past month we have been working on interval ear training, now it’s time to look under the hood and understand how intervals work.
Have you ever wondered what major or minor mean? Or why some intervals are called perfect? Attend our Music Theory Webinar!
- How learning intervals can make you an awesome guitarist!
- Where interval names come from
- Finding intervals on the guitar
- How to practice intervals
- How to use Super Scale Trainer to learn theory faster
The webinar will take place on Saturday, November 26, 2011 at 1pm EST. To sign up visit our webinar page. Attendance will be limited to 25. I hope you can make it!